“You guys have more brains than a zombie Thanksgiving and your great plan is to do nothing?”
So if you fancy having a look or passing on the link to anyone who might be interested I’d be very pleased :). At the moment I’ve just listed as selling in the UK and the cards are between €2-3 each (it’s a European site).
(NB I will probably do a separate post with some pics when I’ve uploaded some more as I have 200+ cards – planning on uploading more this week)
In between that I managed to watch my outstanding episodes of Better Off Ted (which turned out to be 8 of them!) and lo, it was hilarious. I’m planning on doing a show/rec post soon as everyone needs to see this show.
I also watched a couple of episodes of Sarah Jane Adventures that it turned out I hadn’t seen (The Eternity Trap), so that was ace.
And I watched last Monday’s Scott and Bailey which was just guh, oh my goodness, AMAZING. I hope it gets recommissioned forever and ever.
(incidentally, if anyone is watching Scott and Bailey and enjoying Lesley Sharp being amazing, try Afterlife, it was excellent)
And then I finally got round to watching Attack The Block, which I had from Lovefilm, and it was as good as everyone had said. And I loved what they did with the aliens – definitely something different. Very much recommended.
Also, I have just watched Silent Witness:
1. Oh, Harry. Don’t leave all the thinky work to Nikki. It’s only air con.
2. Leo is currently President of the Institute of Pathologists.
3. “The plumber is calling his mate. The plumber’s mating call; help is on the way.”
4. Ok, Nikki, let it go: Harry is trying to guide you away from this stuff
5. Oh wait, I am talking about Nikki Alexander. Never mind.
6. Rakie Ayola!
7. Oh, Nikki <3
8. Oh no
9. Oh, Nikki. Seriously.
10. I like how Harry is just taking a back seat now, hahaha. Coward.
11. Ohhhhhhh. Okay. That does rather change things.
12. Poor Nikki.
13. Didn’t they do this plot with one of Leo’s friends?
14. This plotline with Rakie Ayola looks like it’s going to turn out to be rather disturbing.
15. WTF NIKKI, WTF
16. Intriguing plotline there
17. This thing with the lady pathologist being investigated is not going the way I expected…
18. Wait…did I miss a connection somewhere? Why was she hallucinating the serial killer dude? I thought she worked mostly on babies, and he killed teenage girls.
19. Ah ok she does seem to have done PMs on his victims.
20. Saaaaaaad. It’s all so sad these days. This entry was originally posted at http://hestia8.dreamwidth.org/26383.html.